Asked during a press conference after his meeting with three active officials tagged by Duterte if there are more police officials on the list, Dela Rosa said not on his list but on the President’s.
“Hindi sa listahan ko pero sa listahan ni Presidente mukhang meron pa and I don't want to preempt [him] from divulging those additional information. Hintayin na lang ninyo. Basta my observation is, I think meron pa siyang sasabihin na mga additional na pangalan,” he said.
In his speech at the 69th anniversary of the Philippine Air Force in Pampanga on Tuesday, Duterte named retired officers PNP Deputy Director General Marcelo Garbo Jr. and Chief Supt. Vicente Loot; Chief Supt. Bernardo Diaz, Chief Supt Edgardo Tinio, and Director Joel Pagdilao as alleged protectors of drug syndicates.
Earlier in the day, Dela Rosa met with Diaz, Tinio, and Pagdilao at Camp Crame to discuss the issue.
"My advice to them was face the music," he told reporters as what transpired in the meeting. "They assured me they will give their 100 percent cooperation."
The PNP chief said Duterte’s information does not come solely from the police as other law enforcement agencies have their respective intelligence offices.
“The President can have access to all intelligence information na nakalap dito sa Pilipinas at sa ibang bansa. He is the President, yung kanyang information hindi lang nanggaling sa PNP, hindi lang ISAFP, NICA (National Intelligence Coordinating Agency), lahat ng mga government agencies na may intelligence department,” he said.
Asked if the President also receives information from the United States Drug Enforcement Agency, Dela Rosa replied in the affirmative.
“Yes. Kung merong mag volunteer na foreign counterpart we have been sharing intelligence with our foreign counterparts,” he said.